It was all Boutsen Ginion at Zolder this weekend as Tom Coronel and Benjamin Lessennes dominated the field by winning the Qualifying Race on Saturday and splitting the four sprint races on Sunday. The JAS Motorsport-made Honda Civic with Coronel and Lessennes driving made for the perfect car/driver combo and now sees Lessennes lead the championship standings by 21 points with Coronel moving into third.
To see the full results of all four sprint races, click here.
The overall championship standings now read as below:
1. Benjamin Lessennes 235
2. Guillaume Mondron 214
3. Tom Coronel 195
4. Aurelian Comte, Kevin Abbring 157
5. Maxime Potty, Mathieu Detry 147
6. Stefano Comini 134
7. Giacomo Altoè 122
8. Sam Dejonghe-Denis Dupont, 106
9. Sheldon van der Linde 105
10. Mika Morien, Stan van Oord 82